How to contribute to Web Sceneries:
- Travel through the Web with Firefox 11+;
- Come across a great webpage;
- Take your Tilt camera (ctrl+shift+I then alt+M);
- Find a good point of view. Think it as photography: climb onto a promontory, place you in a physically possible situation*, look at the panorama. Think perspective, think composition;
- When you eventually think you’re facing an interesting scene, take a screenshot! Be sure to not have any item selected or sliced by the camera;
- Crop your photography at 5:3 ratio;
- Send it!
I will take care of black&white, vignette and grain, unless you wish to handle it, in which case try to remain subtle and consistent with the current shots.
*This is only a guideline! Be creative above all! :)
(If you don’t want to use this tumblr-form-thingy, just send me a e-mail.)